Hughes Electronics has developed what is described as a "pioneering" new connection system to help reduce PIM.
In 2013 a strategic alliance was formed between the Biomedical and Commucations (BiMEC) research group at London South Bank University (LSBU) and Hughes Electronics, London, UK. Its aim is to develop innovative and disruptive technologies to combat Passive InterModulation (PIM) in cellular networks.
More Articles ...
- Hughes Electronics Tackles Mobile Signal Loss with New Anti-PIM Connector - Wireless
- World First Anti-Interference System for Mobile Devices - Smart Cities World
- Anti-Interference System for Mobile Devices - Electronic Product Design and Test
- World's First Anti-Interference System for Mobile Devices Developed at LSBU - Home Designer and Architect
- Hughes Electronics' Anti-PIM Connector - Land Mobile
- Waving Away PIM - New Electronics